Technical support representatives available Monday to Friday 10:30 AM to 7 PM EST.
¡Se habla Español!
Our technical support representatives are happy to assist you with your point of sale needs. To assist us please have your technical support contract number available.
Every PCRegisters POS system comes with support from our in-house support staff, helping you maintain uptime and making sure you know how best to use your system. We are available during the week to answer any questions you have about your hardware, from questions as simple as how to reload receipt paper to as complicated as how to configure an ethernet kitchen printer. Find out our specific coverage details below.
PCRegisters offers yearly hardware support contracts on a per system basis, and covers the following:
- Driver Setup/Reinstallation
- Hardware Configuration
- Troubleshooting Malfunctioning Hardware
Hardware support does not provide coverage for the following issues:
- issues resulting from physically damaged equipment, or any outside influence
- issues resulting from viruses, 3rd party software, and changes to the original manufacturer’s specifications, including lost passwords & deleted files.
- hardware not included with system purchase
Support is available Monday through Friday from 10:30 AM to 7 PM EST, via both phone and email. Hardware support does not extend to configuring POS Software to support the hardware; software support must be purchased for that.
Software support contracts are for one year but vary depending on the software purchased. See the above table for software support hours. Coverage includes:
- configuration to support hardware
- general usage
- software updates
- issues/errors resulting from day to day usage
Software support contracts do not provide coverage for the following:
- Configuration for hardware not included with the purchased system
- Issues resulting from viruses, 3rd party software, and changes to the original manufacturer’s specifications, including lost passwords & deleted files.
To view PCRegisters.com policies, click here.